Whatsoever resemblance to any living or whosoever dead is INTENSE-NULL

Friday, March 19, 2010

A religion ignored by humans

One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. It was very well pronounced by Mother Teresa but equally denounced by you. So, let me introduce you to yourself. You are good natured, well-settled and prosperous, and yet you are miserable, fractional and feel underprivileged.

It is human nature and this is how it works except few people you might have heard of but you ignored them too. I am no exception. Humanity hasn’t a say in today’s cut-throat competition, germinated in our own minds and planted by our own hands. We are the victim of our own thoughts and we can do nothing but go with the flow.

Well, let me get straight to the point. Recently when I was going through an essay book, I found a topic “Humanity vs. Religion”. I had little idea but that was not adequate. I was deeply troubled, so I googled. Guess what I found? Religion of Humanity (see for yourself).

The earliest use of the term “Industrial Revolution” has been found in a letter written in 1799 by French envoy Otto. The Temple of Humanity, surprisingly, was created in Brazil in 1897. I bet you know more about the revolution than this temple. August Comte, the creator of this religion is way behind HIT-LAR, the greatest slayer of the 20th century. Hey, I think Lad-N missed the league by just 9 months and 11 days. By the way, N here refers to Nuclear.

ooo boy…..I shouldn’t be troubling you more. Go on with your own assignments and reach the pinnacle before you start to feel like converting into another Comte. He didn’t succeed but you definitely will. Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment